Cadillac for Sale in UAE
Cadillac is an American luxury automaker founded in 1902 and became a division of the American manufacturer General Motors in 1909. Cadillac is one of the oldest, most deep-rooted automobile brands in the world, and it produces a various range of luxury sedans, coupes and SUVs. Cadillac-branded cars are distributed in more than 40 countries worldwide, and its cars have always been a luxury icon, especially in the United States, in which it reached cumulative sales of above 150,000 Cadillac units in 2012, which made Cadillac a highly valuable division of General Motors, along with GMC, Chevrolet and Ford. In general, Cadillac competes with many luxury automakers such as Mercedes-Benz, Lexus and BMW.
With more than 100 years of experience in making exceptional luxury cars, Cadillac has become popular all over the world. People who love to be surrounded by nothing but astonishing designs, high-quality performance, and top-notch features search for Cadillac for sale in UAE frequently.
Top Cadillac Models in UAE
Cadillac provides various models in the market and many luxury enthusiasts seek Cadillac for sale frequently. Some of the most popular Cadillac models in UAE include:
Cadillac Escalade in UAE is a full-size luxury SUV manufactured by General Motors, and produced by Cadillac since 1999. Escalade has been developed through 4 generations to reach a high level of performance with its efficient 6.2L V8 engine that is capable of producing 420 horsepower, as well as being off-road capable. Escalade is absolutely elegant from the outside, premium from the inside and packed with numerous advanced tech feature such as convenient climate control system, cup holders, a stereo with 10-speakers, navigation system, Bluetooth, rear parking sensors, and rear-seat entertainment system.
Cadillac CTS in UAE is a mid-size luxury car manufactured by General Motors and produced by Cadillac since 2002. Three generations has been produced of this car so far, and it is now known for its athletic exterior design, high-quality interior, and a wide range of features. The Cadillac CTS is powered by 2L turbocharged four-cylinder engine with 272 horsepower, 3.6L V6 engine with 321 horsepower, twin-turbocharged 3.6L V6 engine with 420 horsepower, and supercharged 6.2L V8 engine with 556 horsepower, depending on trim. Some of the features you can find inside the Cadillac CTS include Bluetooth, dual-zone automatic climate control, remote start, rear parking sensors, 11-speaker Bose audio system, satellite radio, HD Radio and Cadillac's CUE infotainment system.
Cadillac Reviews in UAE
Cadillac Safety Features
Cadillac cars are considered among the most upscale vehicles in the world. One of the reasons behind this is the safety technology this automaker introduces. Nowadays, Cadillac emerges as a leader in cars safety technology. As part of this vision, Cadillac has introduced advanced "intelligent and connected" vehicle technologies on select 2017 models. For the current models, safety features are loaded in packed in each and every Cadillac car. Cadillac Escalade and Cadillac CTS are prime examples of the advanced safety features, as they come equipped with full-airbag system, 4-wheel ABS, 4-wheel disc brakes, electronic stability control, front tow hooks, traction control, emergency trunk release, daytime running lights, integrated turn signal mirrors, child safety locks and adjustable pedals.
Fuel Consumption of Cadillac
Even though Cadillac offers its cars with different options of powerful engines, the fuel economy in Cadillac isn't actually bad, thanks to the new technologies of direct injection and engine mechanics that keeps the ample power without consuming extra gas. The 3.6L naturally aspirated V6 engine in the Cadillac CTS offers a good blend of performance and efficiency, but the 2.0L turbocharged 4-cylinder engine is more economical. In general, The Cadillac CTS could reach an average distance of 13.4 km/l, which is decent for the class. The Cadillac Escalade on the other hand could reach an average distance of 7.6 km/l, which is also good for the class, and even better than the older models.
Cadillac Price in UAE
In order to have a general idea about the Cadillac prices in UAE, Carmudi has prepared a pricelist of the available Cadillac for sale in UAE as the following:
- Cadillac Escalade 2015 price in UAE ranges between 315,000 AED and 355,000 AED.
- Cadillac CTS 2014 price in UAE ranges between 155,000 AED and 175,000 AED.
- Cadillac CTS Coupe 2013 price in UAE ranges between 110,000 AED and 170,000 AED.
- Cadillac SRX 2012 price in UAE ranges between 95,000 AED and 109,000 AED.
- Cadillac Escalade Platinum 2011 price in UAE ranges between 110,000 AED and 150,000 AED.
- Cadillac CTS 2010 price in UAE ranges between 55,000 AED and 80,000 AED.
5 Reasons to Buy Cadillac in UAE
- Cadillac has an outstanding reputation and commitment to quality. This automaker has been around since 1902 and it has been successful throughout the years since it's it an expert in excellence, superiority and prestige.
- The advanced safety features in Cadillac is a very important part of its success. This company was able to develop and introduce advanced safety systems and features to cater to families in general.
- When it comes to performance, Cadillac is a luxury brand that offers its cars with high-end engine choices that combine strength with efficiency.
- The upscale interiors and high-quality build materials are some of the very attractive things in Cadillac. Not only you will enjoy comfortable seating, but also you will be surrounded with elegance, in addition to the large storage space.
- Cadillac was the fastest growing luxury brand in 2013, and its cars have got many awards worldwide, including the 2014 Motor Trend Car of the year. This is important because Motor Trend is one of the most thorough and highly respected names in the car review industry, which proves how good Cadillac.