New and Used Mini Cars for Sale in UAE
Mini is a British brand which specializes in small, iconic cars founded in 1959 and currently owned by BMW. In 2001, Mini has moved a step up with their revolutionary design and they currently produce a range of sporty, distinctive and modern cars that are sought around the world. Mini's lineup includes three-door hatchbacks, five-door crossovers and three-door crossovers. A total of above 300,000 Mini cars were sold worldwide in 2012 and its cars have earned numerous awards throughout the years. The most notable award was "Car of the Century" in 1995. Many people seek new and used Mini for sale in UAE. Mini cars compete with a lot of known automakers, including Volkswagen, Ford and Fiat.
Popular Models of Mini in UAE
Mini cars are known for their iconic design and modern features. Mini's most popular models in UAE are:
Mini Cooper in UAE is a small sporty car that is produced by Mini since 1961 and was developed through 50 years to be one of the most popular small cars in the world. Mini Cooper is the most popular Mini model in the world due to its distinctive design, impressive performance with different engine choices and extremely fun to drive experience. Mini Cooper is powered by a turbocharged 1.5-liter engine that produces 134 horsepower, while the Mini Cooper S is powered by a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine that produces 189 horsepower. These engines are mated a six-speed manual transmission or a six-speed automatic one. The convertible Mini Cooper is powered by a 1.5-liter four-cylinder engine that makes 121 horsepower. Some of the available features in the Mini Cooper include a six-speaker audio system, Bluetooth, a USB/iPod interface, an auxiliary input, HD Radio, a climate-control, satellite radio, a six-disc DVD player, a rearview camera, rear parking sensors, a head-up display, a panoramic sunroof, as well as the Mini Connected infotainment system with smartphone app integration.
- You can also check other popular models of Mini in UAE with more detailed specifications and prices, such as Mini Countryman and Mini Clubman.
Mini Reviews in UAE
Mini Safety Features
Even though its models lineup is strictly small in size, Mini makes sure to equip its cars with the most advanced safety features and systems that ensure a safe drive for all passengers. Mini focuses on safety by doing constant research and development, hence the worldwide popularity. Mini Cooper for example is packed with plenty of advanced safety features and equipment, including multiple airbags system for the driver and passengers, electronic stability control system, traction control, 4-wheel anti-lock braking system, brake assist for emergency braking, auto-leveling headlights, daytime running lights, a rearview camera and more.
Mini Fuel Consumption
One of the reasons behind the global success of Mini is the astonishing engine lineup that combines great performance and excellent fuel economy. The small size, low weight materials and engines play a major role in the fuel-efficiency known about Mini, not to mention the advanced fuel management systems that make Mini's cars suitable for daily commute. For example, Mini Cooper 2015 can manage an average fuel consumption of 7.5 Liters/100 KM, which is very good for the class. Mini Countryman 2015 can manage an average fuel consumption of 8.7 Liters/100 KM, which is also impressive.
Mini Price in UAE
Mini is a British automaker with a long history of high quality and great all-round features. Here is a pricelist of the available Mini cars for sale in UAE, prepared to you by Carmudi:
- Mini Cooper 2015 price in UAE ranges between 120,000 AED and 185,000 AED.
- Mini Cooper 2014 price in UAE ranges between 95,000 AED and 135,000 AED.
- Mini Clubman 2013 price in UAE ranges between 65,000 AED and 80,000 AED.
- Mini Countryman 2012 price in UAE ranges between 60,000 AED and 100,000 AED.
- Mini Cooper 2011 price in UAE ranges between 40,000 AED and 75,000 AED.
- Mini Cooper S 2010 price in UAE ranges between 25,000 AED and 50,000 AED.
More Details about Mini Prices in UAE
Mini is a popular car brand around the world and it is praised for its stylish designs and sporty performance. For more details about new and used Mini prices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and UAE check the links below:
5 Reasons to Buy Mini in UAE
- Mini has a long history of iconic cars and high-quality productions. It is an automaker that specializes and focuses on small cars, which caters to enthusiast for this type of cars.
- Mini is currently owned by BMW, which makes it a very trustworthy automaker in terms of build quality.
- Mini cars are both strong and fuel-efficient. If you would like to own a small car that has a blend of performance, without making too many stops at the gas stations, Mini could be a good choice.
- The new Mini models are packed with plenty of advanced features and amenities in order to enhance the fun ride experience for everyone inside.
- Mini has its own distinctive exterior design. The new models of Mini have stylish, modern and sporty exterior designs that many people would love.