New and Used Toyota Camry for Sale in UAE
CARMUDI SCORESHEET FOR TOYOTA CAMRY
VALUE FOR MONEY
overall score by Carmudi's car expert:
Camry, is a well known sedan car introduced by the Japanese manufacturer Toyota since 1982, and it is still demanded and produced to this day. Toyota Camry started off originally as a compact size car and grew to become the mid size classifications. Toyota Camry has successfully earned its place as the firm's second "world car" after the Toyota Corolla, offering one heck of a ride locally and workdwidely, which makes it one of the most favourable cars in Dubai and UAE generally.
Toyiota Camry has been specially designed and built for the cars fans who appreciate simple design but practicality. Camry's owners can be assured to know that 90% of all Camrys that have been sold in the last 10 years are still roaming the road till today therefore you can always count on Toyota Camry used cars in UAE no matter how old is it.
So if you are one of Toyota Camry biggest fans in Dubai or UAE and looking forward to learn more about Toyota Camry in UAE. Carmudi has prepared a detailed review for its users and readers to provide them with all the information the need to know about Toyota Camry for sale in UAE, the prices of its new and used models in Dubai, its specs and design and many other things, so let's start:
The New Toyota Camry 2016 Has Been Finally Revealed
Toyota Camry 2016 in UAE
How is the 2016 Toyota Camry different from 2015 model?
The Toyota Camry 2016 vs 2015 is now more modern, refined and overall a very high quality reliable sedan. Upgrades to the new Toyota Camry 2016 include exterior and interior upgrades and innovative technology. Some of the Toyota Camry 2016 changes are:
- Top quality interior materials and upholstery
- More attractive sporty exterior
- More space inside the cabin
- New special edition model
What is new about the Toyota Camry 2016 design?
Both the exterior and the interior of the Toyota Camry 2016 are now more stylish and modern, with striking details and functional features that make it more appealing in general. The design changes include:
- New striking hood lines
- Curvy rear design
- New sport mesh front grille
- New LED headlights with DRL
What are Toyota Camry 2016 specs and features?
The new Toyota Camry 2016 comes in 5 trims: S, SE, SE Plus, and Limited. The 2016 model of Camry is now better than ever with its upgrades design as well as new tech features. Tthe new features include:
- Blue interior accents
- Entune app suite and premium audio system
- Sportier gauge
- Sport/Comfort tuned suspension
What are Toyota Camry 2016 prices in UAE?
Toyota Camry 2016 price in UAE varies according to the trim and the optional features added. Carmudi has prepared a pricelist of the available Toyota Camry 2016 for sale in UAE as the following:
- Toyota Camry S 2016 price: AED 83,900
- Toyota Camry SE 2016 price: AED 87,000
- Toyota Camry SE Plus 2016 price: AED 95,000
- Toyota Camry Limited 2016 price: AED 105,000
For more info about the Toyota Camry 2016 in UAE, such as its engine specs and its latest standout features, we recommend you to have a look at Carmudi's review of Toyota Camry 2016 in UAE.
Toyota Camry Review in UAE
Toyota Camry: Engine Specifications and Performance
Toyota Camry was introduced with a variety of powerful engine choices and always developing fuel efficient and environmentally friendly strategies. Toyota Camry comes standard with a 178 horsepower, 2.5 Liter 4 cylinder engine and a 3.5 Liter engine that thrusts with a 268 hourspower V6 that offers a powerful ride. As for the introduced Hybrid version, it has a 2.5 liter 4 cylinder version with 156 horsepower, aside to responsive mechanics to make the Camry more agile to deliver precision performance and a smooth ride and breathtaking handling. Toyota Camry paired with an automatic six speed transmission. Toyota Camry LE and XLE have a very comfortable ride, while the sport-tuned SE and XSE provide a firmer ride which makes it one of the most suitable options for Dubai and UAE roads.
Toyota Camry Fuel Consumption
According to the EPA, the 2015 Toyota Camry gets up to 11.3/8.1 Liters/ 100 km city/highway, which is a bit lower than most competitors’ estimates, including the Honda Accord and Mazda6. The Toyota Camry 2014 model has an estimated EPA of 31 9.1 Liters / 100 km while the Camry 2013 model it runs on a 8.3 Liters / 100 km and for The Camry 2012 model it has an estimated EPA of 8.5 Liters / 100km. For more details about Toyota Camry fuel consumption, Carmudi has prepared the following comparison between the Camry models throughout the past few years:
For new Toyota Camry models such as:
- Toyota Camry 2016: To be announced
- Toyota Camry 2015: 7.4 AVG Liters/ 100km.
- Toyota Camry 2014: 7.4 AVG Liters/ 100km.
- Toyota Camry 2013: 7.0 AVG Liters/ 100km.
- Toyota Camry 2012: 7.0 AVG Liters/ 100km.
- Toyota Camry 2011: 8.7 AVG Liters/ 100km.
For older Toyota Camry models such as:
- Toyota Camry 2010: 8.5 AVG Liters/ 100km.
- Toyota Camry 2009: 7.8 AVG Liters/ 100km.
- Toyota Camry 2008: 8.2 AVG Liters/ 100km.
- Toyota Camry 2007: 8.5 AVG Liters/ 100km.
- Toyota Camry 2006: 8.7 AVG Liters/ 100km.
- Toyota Camry 2005: 9.7 AVG Liters/ 100km.
Toyota Camry Features
Toyota Camry Convenience and Entertainment Features
Toyota Camry ranks as one of the most affordable midsize sedans that are famous for competing against Ford Fusion, Nissan Altima, and Honda Accord, aside to its dependability and reliability this car features plenty of innovations that standout; such as a quiet cabin, spacious rear seat, and intuitive infotainment system controls. Camry is stylish and visually appealing gauge cluster with RPM meter adds to the aesthetics of the interior and includes a rearview camera. Toyota’s voice activated Entune audio system, a 6.1 Inch touch screen, six speakers and a USB port and Bluetooth connectivity. In addition to many other features that Camry has, such as:
- Overhead console with storage
- Height adjustable driver seat
- Electric power steering
- 8 -way power driver seat
- Rear view camera
- Cruise control.
Toyota Camry Safety Features
As for the safety, Toyota Camry happens to be one of the cars that thrive in keeping the driver and passengers safe, by offering the protection needed with advanced airbag system that will even take care of your knees in case of collision aside to seats that are engineered to yield in a controlled fashion in certain rear end collisions, helping to reduce the risk of neck and back injuries, aside to that, the Camry offers emergency assistance that is always within reach to help you in case of any unfortunate incident, and includes Daytime Running Lights, Child Safety Locks, Electronic Stability Control, 4 Wheel ABS and Traction Control. Camry comes with many other safety features such as:
- Front and rear head airbags.
- VIP Security System.
- Tire pressure monitoring.
- Daytime running lights.
- Rear height adjustable headrests.
- Rear center 3-point belt.
The Design of Toyota Camry
Toyota Camry Interior Design
The interior of Toyota Camry has been redesigned and improved greatly and now mostly matches what the competition offers contemporary styling and quality materials, especially in higher XSE and XLE trims, and is complemented spacious for the utmost amount of comfort, it can easily accommodate up to 5 people seated on Cloth or leather upholstery, depending the owner’s preference, with an eight way power adjustable and heated driver seat. The Camry has many other interior features suhc as:
- Interior air filtration.
- Door Sill Enhancements.
- All Weather Floor Mats.
- Ashtray Kit.
- Carpet Mats w/Lipped Trunk Mat.
- Illuminated Door Sill Enhancements.
Toyota Camry Exterior Design
Year after another, Camry remained as pretty, adding a flare and modern aspects, as for some futuristic features with every new car. It's dynamic lines, curvy structure, elegant, ergonomic design and these words are what describes the exterior of Camry.
- Steel wheels.
- Temporary spare tire.
- Glass Breakage Sensor.
- Inside mounted spare tire.
- Full wheel covers.
- Auto delay off headlamps.
Toyota Camry Color Options
Toyota Camry comes to Dubai with a different set of color options such as:
- The attitude Black Metallic.
- Creme Brulee Mica
- Tire pressure monitoring.
- Celestial Silver Metallic.
- Predawn Gray Mica.
- Carpet Mats w/Lipped Trunk Mat.
If you are looking for Toyota Camry for sale, Toyota made sure that you will find the color that will suit your life style.
Toyota Camry Price List in UAE
Carmudi has prepared a price list of the available Toyota Camry for sale in UAE as the following:
New Toyota Camry Price in UAE
- Toyota Camry 2016 price in UAE starts from AED 83,900
- Toyota Camry 2015 price in UAE starts from AED 48,000
- Toyota Camry 2014 price in UAE starts from AED 36,000
- Toyota Camry 2013 price in UAE starts from AED 31,000
- Toyota Camry 2012 price in UAE starts from AED 28,000
- Toyota Camry 2011 price in UAE starts from AED 22,000
Used Toyota Camry Price in UAE
- Toyota Camry 2010 price in UAE starts from AED 19,000
- Toyota Camry 2009 price in UAE starts from AED 18,000
- Toyota Camry 2008 price in UAE starts from AED 16,500
- Toyota Camry 2007 price in UAE starts from AED 15,900
- Toyota Camry 2006 price in UAE starts from AED 14,000
- Toyota Camry 2005 price in UAE starts from AED 13,000
Toyota Camry latest offers in UAE
Know more about Toyota Camry price list in UAE
Sell your used Toyota Camry NOW
Thinking about replacing your used toyota camry in Dubai or in UAE by a new one. Carmudi gives you the best option to sell your used toyota camry now on our online platform. All you need to do is to upload your used toyota camry details, images and contact information and in just 2 minutes you have prepared your car for sale and now you can reach plenty of car buyer every day. After that you can visit our website, go to our new Toyota Camry for sale in UAE page and choose your next camry car from our high quality vehicle as a fast and easy way to sell and buy your car online.